Join the Financial Peace University class at
Mid-Atlantic Community Church
2485 Davidsonville Rd, Gambrills, MD 21054
This class has ended.
Sunday, January 7, 2018
Starting at 11:00 AM
How about a New Year's resolution for a life-changing plan to take control of your money and get debt free (except for your mortgage) in an average of 21 months? What if it took 42 months? 63? It would still be a good news story as each month along the way frees up more options! The first week's class is a no-obligation preview. Come and see if FPU is for you! Free child care is provided for grade school children. Jr High age will attend the "Bigger Fish" class. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in any children. Class starts on Jan 7th promptly at 11:00 AM and runs approximately 75 minutes. Hope to see you there!
- January 7, 2018 Lesson 1: Super Saving
- January 14, 2018 Lesson 2: Relating With Money
- January 21, 2018 Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning
- January 28, 2018 Lesson 4: Dumping Debt
- February 4, 2018 Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- February 11, 2018 Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- February 18, 2018 Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning
- February 25, 2018 Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- March 4, 2018 Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding