Join the Financial Peace University class at
Home of Sithorn & Jennifer Mao
1301 Farm Ridge Court, Waxhaw, NC 28173
This class has ended.
Monday, February 26, 2018
Starting at 7:00 PM
We are so excited to walk this journey with you! We would like to share a little bit of our story with you: 3 years ago we were living paycheck to paycheck and wondering where all our money was going each month. Money was often the source of fights and arguments and budgeting was difficult and emotionally draining. At the recommendation of a friend we found a Dave Ramsey book at the local library and read it. We couldn't believe how simple it seemed yet how much it made sense! We enrolled in a nearby Financial Peace University class and everything started changing. The tools and the baby steps really work and there are thousands of testimonies to back it up! After 2 years of hard work and dedication we paid off $50,000 of debt and became debt free except our mortgage. We are now coordinating FPU for the second time at Joy Church and we have worked our way to baby step six. It worked for us and it can work for you!!
- February 26, 2018 Lesson 1: Super Saving
- March 05, 2018 Lesson 2: Relating With Money
- March 12, 2018 Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning
- March 19, 2018 Lesson 4: Dumping Debt
- March 26, 2018 Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- April 02, 2018 Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- April 09, 2018 Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning
- April 23, 2018 Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- April 30, 2018 Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding