Join the Financial Peace University class at
Neabsco Baptist Church
15545 Cardinal Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22193
This class has ended.
Monday, July 9, 2018
Starting at 7:30 PM
WHY AM I TAKING THIS CLASS? Open to the Public. Childcare will be provided and donations will be accepted for the Youth Ministry providing the service. Enter on the lower level. FPU will be held in the Conference Room past the nursery on the left. Please take the time to go over your finances prior to the class, ask yourself... 1. How much do I earn? 2. How much am I giving? 3. How much am I saving? 4. How much am I investing.? The key element to moving towards a better financial footing is to ask yourself...WHY AM I TAKING THIS CLASS?
- July 9, 2018 Lesson 1: Super Saving
- July 16, 2018 Lesson 2: Relating With Money
- July 23, 2018 Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning
- July 30, 2018 Lesson 4: Dumping Debt
- August 6, 2018 Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- August 13, 2018 Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- August 20, 2018 Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning
- August 27, 2018 Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- September 3, 2018 Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding