The Total Money Makeover is Dave’s all-time bestselling book. It has helped millions of families get rid of debt and change their lives forever with its simple, practical seven-step plan. How does it work? By getting to the heart of your money problems: You.
Dave condenses his 20 years of financial teaching and counseling into 7 organized, easy-to-follow steps that will lead you out of debt and into a Total Money Makeover. Plus, you'll read over 50 real-life stories from people just like you who have followed these principles and are now winning with their money. It is a plan designed for everyone, regardless of income or age.
With The Total Money Makeover, you'll be able to:
- Design a sure-fire plan for paying off ALL debt.
- Recognize the 10 most dangerous money myths.
- Secure a healthy emergency fund and save for retirement.
- Positively change your life and your family tree!
Watch to Learn More!
About Dave Ramsey
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Release Date: September 17, 2013
Genre: Personal Finance, Debt
Target Audience: People Who Want to Pay Off Debt, Build Their Savings, and Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck
Table of Contents:
- What This Book Is Not
- Flying Turkeys and Skinny-Dipping
- Chapter 1: The Total Money Makeover Challenge
- Chapter 2: I'm Not That Out of Shape
- Chapter 3: Debt Myths: Debt Is (Not) a Tool
- Chapter 4: Money Myths: The (Non)Secrets of the Rich
- Chapter 5: Two More Hurdles: Ignorance and Keeping Up with the Joneses
- Chapter 6: Save $1,000 Fast: Walk Before You Run
- Chapter 7: The Debt Snowball: Lose Weight Fast Really
- Chapter 8: Finish the Emergency Fund: Kick Murphy Out
- Chapter 9: Maximize Retirement Investing: Be Financially Healthy for life
- Chapter 10: College Funding: Make Sure the Kids Are Fit Too
- Chapter 11: Pay Off the Home Mortgage: Be Ultra-Fit
- Chapter 12: Build Wealth Like Crazy: Become the Mr. Universe of Money
- Chapter 13: Live Like No One Else
- Meet the Winners of The Total Money Makeover Challenge
- About the Author
- Total Money Makeover Worksheets
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.