Financial Peace University
Started Sunday, January 15, 2017 5:30 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Super Saving Jan 15, 2017 - 5:30 PM
- 2. Relating With Money Jan 22, 2017 - 5:30 PM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Jan 29, 2017 - 5:30 PM
- 4. Dumping Debt Feb 05, 2017 - 5:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 12, 2017 - 5:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Feb 26, 2017 - 5:30 PM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Mar 05, 2017 - 5:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Mar 12, 2017 - 5:30 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 19, 2017 - 5:30 PM
6690 Cahaba Valley Road, Birmingham, AL 35242
The class will meet at Asbury UMC in Room 113 from 5:30PM - 7:30PM. The start date is January 15th. Childcare is available. Email the names and ages of the children to email@example.com.
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.