Financial Peace University
Grace Fellowship Church
Started Monday, September 11, 2017 7:30 PM
- Lesson 1: Super Saving September 11, 2017
- Lesson 2: Relating With Money September 18, 2017
- Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning September 25, 2017
- Lesson 4: Dumping Debt October 2, 2017
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware October 9, 2017
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance October 16, 2017
- Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning October 23, 2017
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages October 30, 2017
- Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding November 6, 2017
Grace Fellowship Church
9505 Deereco Rd, Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093
We are excited to have you join us! Also included is a junior financial class, an FPU curriculum for your kids! Each week while you are in class, they will be engaged in learning financial concepts such as saving, spending, giving, and earning. Simply reach out to Heather Stanford at email@example.com with the names and ages of your kids, and you're all set!
This group is no longer accepting registrations. Please contact Jasper Stanford with any questions.
Never Worry About Money Again
Financial Peace University will help you take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life.
What is Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson, money-management class taught by America's most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. And now you can experience this life-changing group the way that’s best for you: with other people in a local group, online at your own pace or both!
Every Financial Peace University membership includes:
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Access to local groups
- Subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- New! Dave Ramsey’s follow-up course, The Legacy Journey
Join a Local Group for Your Greatest Life-Change
The best way to jump-start your financial journey and to see the most significant life-change is to join a local group and experience the group with other people. Groups typically meet for 90 minutes once a week for nine weeks and are led by a volunteer coordinator. The accountability and motivation you receive from discussing the lessons and meeting with people face-to-face is the key to changing your life!