Financial Peace University
Started Thursday, January 11, 2018 6:30 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Super Saving Jan 11, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Relating With Money Jan 18, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Jan 25, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Dumping Debt Feb 01, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 08, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Feb 15, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Feb 22, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Mar 01, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 08, 2018 - 6:30 PM
TBA, Brooklyn, NY 11238
Everyone is welcome!
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way