Financial Peace University
Started Tuesday, January 30, 2018 6:30 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Super Saving Jan 30, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Relating With Money Feb 06, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Feb 13, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Dumping Debt Feb 20, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 27, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 06, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Mar 13, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Mar 20, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 27, 2018 - 6:30 PM
Barbara Traylor Smith
744 Horizon Court Suite 350, Grand Junction, CO 81506
Located at Suite 350. Come learn how to manage your money instead of wondering where it went! Please don't hesitate to give us a call at 970.256.1748 if you have any questions. We'll see you there!
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.