Financial Peace University
Life Church St. Louis
Started Tuesday, March 13, 2018 6:30 PM
- Lesson 1: Super Saving March 13, 2018
- Lesson 2: Relating With Money March 20, 2018
- Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning March 27, 2018
- Lesson 4: Dumping Debt April 3, 2018
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware April 10, 2018
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance April 17, 2018
- Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning April 24, 2018
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages May 1, 2018
- Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding May 8, 2018
Life Church St. Louis
15036 Clayton Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017
Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University (FPU) is coming to Life Church Chesterfield this Spring! Class will be held on Tuesday nights starting March 13th. Class materials (membership) may be purchased online. For more class information, please feel free to reach out to Calvin at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This group is no longer accepting registrations. Please contact Calvin Holderby with any questions.
Never Worry About Money Again
Financial Peace University will help you take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life.
What is Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson, money-management class taught by America's most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. And now you can experience this life-changing group the way that’s best for you: with other people in a local group, online at your own pace or both!
Every Financial Peace University membership includes:
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Access to local groups
- Subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- New! Dave Ramsey’s follow-up course, The Legacy Journey
Join a Local Group for Your Greatest Life-Change
The best way to jump-start your financial journey and to see the most significant life-change is to join a local group and experience the group with other people. Groups typically meet for 90 minutes once a week for nine weeks and are led by a volunteer coordinator. The accountability and motivation you receive from discussing the lessons and meeting with people face-to-face is the key to changing your life!