Financial Peace University
Started Sunday, March 11, 2018 10:00 AMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- Preview Lesson Mar 04, 2018 - 10:00 AM
- 1. Super Saving Mar 11, 2018 - 10:00 AM
- 2. Relating With Money Mar 18, 2018 - 10:00 AM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Mar 25, 2018 - 10:00 AM
- 4. Dumping Debt Apr 08, 2018 - 10:00 AM
- 5. Buyer Beware Apr 15, 2018 - 10:00 AM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Apr 22, 2018 - 10:00 AM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Apr 29, 2018 - 10:00 AM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages May 06, 2018 - 10:00 AM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding May 13, 2018 - 10:00 AM
Keith and Connie Byers
600 Forest Ave, Richmond, VA 23229
FPU is being offered as part of the regular Sunday morning Adult Discipleship schedule at Third Church. This special class will run for 90 minutes (10:00 am - 11:30 am) versus the usual 60 minutes for other Adult Discipleship classes (childcare accommodations for newborns - 6th grade will be provided). The required materials for this class can be purchased thru Third at a discounted rate ($49/individual or $89/couple). To obtain the discounted rate check "No, I already have a membership" when registering then contact Tom Barila (804-282-4645 or email@example.com) to confirm your spot and order materials. Scholarships are also available. If you would like to learn more about the class before registering, we invite you to join us on March 4th for an introduction and overview. The class will officially kick-off with the first Session on March 11th. We also invite you to join us for Worship Service each week at our early service (8:45 - 9:45 am) prior to the FPU class.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way