Financial Peace University
The Hope Zone
Started Saturday, February 17, 2018 10:30 AM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Super Saving Feb 17, 2018 - 10:30 AM
- 2. Relating With Money Feb 24, 2018 - 10:30 AM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Mar 03, 2018 - 10:30 AM
- 4. Dumping Debt Mar 10, 2018 - 10:30 AM
- 5. Buyer Beware Mar 17, 2018 - 10:30 AM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 24, 2018 - 10:30 AM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Mar 31, 2018 - 10:30 AM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Apr 07, 2018 - 10:30 AM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Apr 14, 2018 - 10:30 AM
The Hope Zone
425 E Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19120
While parents are learning Financial Peace, kids 5-12 are invited to our Kids-n-Money program where they learn the power of working for money, saving for what they want, and being generous. Let's change the ENTIRE family tree!
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.