Financial Peace University
St Lawrence Church
Started Wednesday, April 18, 2018 6:30 PM
- Preview Lesson April 8, 2018
- Lesson 1: Super Saving April 18, 2018
- Lesson 2: Relating With Money April 25, 2018
- Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning May 2, 2018
- Lesson 4: Dumping Debt May 9, 2018
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware May 16, 2018
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance May 23, 2018
- Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning May 30, 2018
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages June 6, 2018
- Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding June 13, 2018
St Lawrence Church
1 East Union Street, Goffstown, NH 03045
Go to the back of the church building, a sign will be posted where to enter for class. Please pre-register get your books/code. Looking forward to seeing you all, this is a fun and educational class.
This group is no longer accepting registrations. Please contact Jean Sousa with any questions.
Never Worry About Money Again
Financial Peace University will help you take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life.
What is Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson, money-management class taught by America's most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. And now you can experience this life-changing group the way that’s best for you: with other people in a local group, online at your own pace or both!
Every Financial Peace University membership includes:
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Access to local groups
- Subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- New! Dave Ramsey’s follow-up course, The Legacy Journey
Join a Local Group for Your Greatest Life-Change
The best way to jump-start your financial journey and to see the most significant life-change is to join a local group and experience the group with other people. Groups typically meet for 90 minutes once a week for nine weeks and are led by a volunteer coordinator. The accountability and motivation you receive from discussing the lessons and meeting with people face-to-face is the key to changing your life!