Financial Peace University
Neabsco Baptist Church
Started Monday, July 9, 2018 7:30 PM
- Lesson 1: Super Saving July 9, 2018
- Lesson 2: Relating With Money July 16, 2018
- Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning July 23, 2018
- Lesson 4: Dumping Debt July 30, 2018
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware August 6, 2018
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance August 13, 2018
- Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning August 20, 2018
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages August 27, 2018
- Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding September 3, 2018
Neabsco Baptist Church
15545 Cardinal Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22193
WHY AM I TAKING THIS CLASS? Open to the Public. Childcare will be provided and donations will be accepted for the Youth Ministry providing the service. Enter on the lower level. FPU will be held in the Conference Room past the nursery on the left. Please take the time to go over your finances prior to the class, ask yourself... 1. How much do I earn? 2. How much am I giving? 3. How much am I saving? 4. How much am I investing.? The key element to moving towards a better financial footing is to ask yourself...WHY AM I TAKING THIS CLASS?
This group is no longer accepting registrations. Please contact Reggie Lipscomb with any questions.
Never Worry About Money Again
Financial Peace University will help you take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life.
What is Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson, money-management class taught by America's most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. And now you can experience this life-changing group the way that’s best for you: with other people in a local group, online at your own pace or both!
Every Financial Peace University membership includes:
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Access to local groups
- Subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- New! Dave Ramsey’s follow-up course, The Legacy Journey
Join a Local Group for Your Greatest Life-Change
The best way to jump-start your financial journey and to see the most significant life-change is to join a local group and experience the group with other people. Groups typically meet for 90 minutes once a week for nine weeks and are led by a volunteer coordinator. The accountability and motivation you receive from discussing the lessons and meeting with people face-to-face is the key to changing your life!