Financial Peace University
Eagle Heights Church
Started Wednesday, August 29, 2018 6:00 PM
- Lesson 1: Super Saving August 29, 2018
- Lesson 2: Relating With Money September 5, 2018
- Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning September 12, 2018
- Lesson 4: Dumping Debt September 19, 2018
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware September 26, 2018
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance October 3, 2018
- Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning October 10, 2018
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages October 17, 2018
- Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding October 24, 2018
Eagle Heights Church
12001 S Portland Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73170
Actual class time will be from 6:15 to 7:45. Child care will be available upon a request only basis. If you will need child care please let Shannon, the class coordinator, know at least a week before the classes begin.
This group is no longer accepting registrations. Please contact Shannon McNamar with any questions.
Never Worry About Money Again
Financial Peace University will help you take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life.
What is Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson, money-management class taught by America's most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. And now you can experience this life-changing group the way that’s best for you: with other people in a local group, online at your own pace or both!
Every Financial Peace University membership includes:
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Access to local groups
- Subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- New! Dave Ramsey’s follow-up course, The Legacy Journey
Join a Local Group for Your Greatest Life-Change
The best way to jump-start your financial journey and to see the most significant life-change is to join a local group and experience the group with other people. Groups typically meet for 90 minutes once a week for nine weeks and are led by a volunteer coordinator. The accountability and motivation you receive from discussing the lessons and meeting with people face-to-face is the key to changing your life!