Financial Peace University
Chatham Community Church
Started Monday, September 10, 2018 6:30 PM
- Lesson 1: Super Saving September 10, 2018
- Lesson 2: Relating With Money September 24, 2018
- Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning October 1, 2018
- Lesson 4: Dumping Debt October 8, 2018
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware October 15, 2018
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance October 22, 2018
- Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning October 29, 2018
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages November 5, 2018
- Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding November 12, 2018
Chatham Community Church
480 Hillsboro Street, Pittsboro, NC 27312
Welcome to Financial Peace University at Chatham Community Church! We are excited to be hosting our fall session of Financial Peace University. Over the classes we have hosted, we have seen lives change and futures transformed. Be a part of that transformation and sign up for Financial Peace today! We will have heavy snacks each evening and childcare will be provided upon request.
This group is no longer accepting registrations. Please contact David Cunningham with any questions.
Never Worry About Money Again
Financial Peace University will help you take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life.
What is Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson, money-management class taught by America's most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. And now you can experience this life-changing group the way that’s best for you: with other people in a local group, online at your own pace or both!
Every Financial Peace University membership includes:
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Access to local groups
- Subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- New! Dave Ramsey’s follow-up course, The Legacy Journey
Join a Local Group for Your Greatest Life-Change
The best way to jump-start your financial journey and to see the most significant life-change is to join a local group and experience the group with other people. Groups typically meet for 90 minutes once a week for nine weeks and are led by a volunteer coordinator. The accountability and motivation you receive from discussing the lessons and meeting with people face-to-face is the key to changing your life!