Financial Peace University
Started Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6:30 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Super Saving Aug 22, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Relating With Money Aug 29, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Sep 05, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Dumping Debt Sep 12, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Sep 19, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Sep 26, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Oct 03, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Oct 10, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Oct 17, 2018 - 6:30 PM
1701 Sparta Road, Belton, TX 76513
Class time is anticipated to be 90 minutes - dismissal is at 8 PM. Please sign up online for the class. Make sure you use the class link found via church promotions in order to pay the discounted price for the kit. See, if you were to purchase the kit on your own, it costs $129 instead of $109! If you join late or just want to sample the first class, that's okay, your materials will just arrive afterwards. Child care is provided -- please contact the coordinator or church to share the need you have in this regard. Please be sure to eat before the class unless you wish to wait until after class, food will not be provided. Contact Pastor Derek Whitten at 254-939-3404 (church office) or the BNaz FPU Class Coordinator Grant Birdwell at 318-332-1516 (personal cell) if you have any questions!
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way