Financial Peace University
Started Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6:30 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Super Saving Aug 22, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Relating With Money Aug 29, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Sep 05, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Dumping Debt Sep 12, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Sep 19, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Sep 26, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Oct 03, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Oct 10, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Oct 17, 2018 - 6:30 PM
1701 Sparta Road, Belton, TX 76513
Class time is anticipated to be 90 minutes - dismissal is at 8 PM. Please sign up online for the class. Make sure you use the class link found via church promotions in order to pay the discounted price for the kit. See, if you were to purchase the kit on your own, it costs $129 instead of $109! If you join late or just want to sample the first class, that's okay, your materials will just arrive afterwards. Child care is provided -- please contact the coordinator or church to share the need you have in this regard. Please be sure to eat before the class unless you wish to wait until after class, food will not be provided. Contact Pastor Derek Whitten at 254-939-3404 (church office) or the BNaz FPU Class Coordinator Grant Birdwell at 318-332-1516 (personal cell) if you have any questions!
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.