Financial Peace University
Grace Point Church
Started Monday, February 18, 2019 6:00 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Feb 18, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Feb 25, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Mar 04, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Mar 11, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Mar 18, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 25, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Apr 01, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Apr 08, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Apr 15, 2019 - 6:00 PM
Grace Point Church
5400 Southwest Huntoon Street, Topeka, KS 66604
Important curriculum information. FPU has changed their pricing structure. There are now two pricing options. The website price includes materials and an annual subscription to online resources. If you are looking for a lower cost option, you MUST CALL the church at 785-273-4200 and request the course materials The latter will save you about $40.00. However, it does NOT include any online resources. It is a money saver, but may not be an option for everyone. If you think you will need the online access it is best to order the kit from the FPU website. I look forward to seeing you in class. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me through the website. You can also contact Grace Point Church. 785-273-4200 for further information. Dino Ingram FPU Coordinator
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.