Financial Peace University
Started Tuesday, February 5, 2019 7:00 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Feb 05, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Feb 12, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Feb 19, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Feb 26, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Mar 05, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 12, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Mar 19, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Mar 26, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Apr 02, 2019 - 7:00 PM
Dillon and Amber Fuller
8299 Central Avenue Northeast, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
Details Cost: $100 to purchase materials from Substance* Every Tuesday for 9 weeks - Starting February 5th, 2019 7:00 - 8:30pm Complimentary childcare and coffee provided Location: Northtown Campus - Room 187 * Participants who already own class materials or who would like to purchase class materials elsewhere are welcome to do so and there is no additional cost to take the class (even if you have already taken the class). Class materials are required to participate and will be available for sale at the Northtown campus store.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way