Financial Peace University
Started Tuesday, October 2, 2018 7:00 PM
- Preview Lesson September 23, 2018
- Lesson 1: Super Saving October 2, 2018
- Lesson 2: Relating With Money October 9, 2018
- Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning October 16, 2018
- Lesson 4: Dumping Debt October 23, 2018
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware October 30, 2018
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance November 6, 2018
- Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning November 13, 2018
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages November 20, 2018
- Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding November 27, 2018
1029 4 Mile Road Northwest, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
This group is no longer accepting registrations. Please contact Tim Lieber with any questions.
Never Worry About Money Again
Financial Peace University will help you take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life.
What is Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson, money-management class taught by America's most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. And now you can experience this life-changing group the way that’s best for you: with other people in a local group, online at your own pace or both!
Every Financial Peace University membership includes:
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Access to local groups
- Subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- New! Dave Ramsey’s follow-up course, The Legacy Journey
Join a Local Group for Your Greatest Life-Change
The best way to jump-start your financial journey and to see the most significant life-change is to join a local group and experience the group with other people. Groups typically meet for 90 minutes once a week for nine weeks and are led by a volunteer coordinator. The accountability and motivation you receive from discussing the lessons and meeting with people face-to-face is the key to changing your life!