Financial Peace University
First Church of the Nazarene
Started Tuesday, September 25, 2018 6:30 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Super Saving Sep 25, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Relating With Money Oct 02, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Oct 09, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Dumping Debt Oct 16, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Oct 30, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Nov 06, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Nov 13, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Nov 27, 2018 - 6:30 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Dec 04, 2018 - 6:30 PM
First Church of the Nazarene
1501 Scott Street, Conway, AR 72034
Join us Tuesday nights at 6:30 PM for our fall class of FPU. Location and address are located at the top of this page. The class will be held in the small brick building behind the church. It faces Faulkner Street and has two doors; please use the one on the right. The cost is $100 for the class kit. I have the kits already, but during the registration process still, select "I need to purchase materials". Remember FPU alums are lifetime members and can participate at no charge when using your original materials! The new 9-week workbook is only $25, and it includes an activation code for the online resources used throughout this course. If childcare will be a challenge for you and your spouse both to participate, which is recommended, then message the coordinator. NOTE: Class is being stretched over 11 weeks as we must skip the 3rd Tuesday of each month.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way