Financial Peace University
The Gathering - Clayton
Starting Sunday, January 20, 2019 12:30 PM
- Lesson 1: Super Saving January 20, 2019
- Lesson 2: Relating With Money January 27, 2019
- Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning February 3, 2019
- Lesson 4: Dumping Debt February 10, 2019
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware February 17, 2019
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance February 24, 2019
- Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning March 3, 2019
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages March 10, 2019
- Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding March 17, 2019
The Gathering - Clayton
101 N Bemiston Ave., Clayton, MO 63105
No need to buy your kit from the website! We have them available for $100 on the first day of class. Only one kit needed per couple/family. Payment arrangements can be made as needed. Childcare is not available for this session.
Ready to Join This Group?
Great! Allison Corno will reach out to help you purchase your membership and get you all set up!
Allison Corno has been notified of your interest in this group and will be contacting you soon.
Never Worry About Money Again
Financial Peace University will help you take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life.
What is Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson, money-management class taught by America's most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. And now you can experience this life-changing group the way that’s best for you: with other people in a local group, online at your own pace or both!
Every Financial Peace University membership includes:
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Access to local groups
- Subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- New! Dave Ramsey’s follow-up course, The Legacy Journey
Join a Local Group for Your Greatest Life-Change
The best way to jump-start your financial journey and to see the most significant life-change is to join a local group and experience the group with other people. Groups typically meet for 90 minutes once a week for nine weeks and are led by a volunteer coordinator. The accountability and motivation you receive from discussing the lessons and meeting with people face-to-face is the key to changing your life!