Financial Peace University
First Christian Church
Started Monday, January 7, 2019 6:00 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Relating With Money Jan 07, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 2. Cash Flow Planning Jan 21, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 3. Buyer Beware Jan 28, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 4. The Role of Insurance Feb 04, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 5. Retirement and College Planning Feb 11, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 6. Real Estate and Mortgages Feb 18, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 7. The Great Misunderstanding Feb 25, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 8. Super Saving Mar 04, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 9. Dumping Debt Mar 11, 2019 - 6:00 PM
First Christian Church
6 East 7th Street, Fulton, MO 65251
Make Money Resolutions your 2019 New Years Resolution! Change your life with Financial Peace University (FPU). This is a nine week class held on Monday evenings beginning at 6:00 pm, January 7. Anyone who wants financial peace should sign up. Each week there is a lesson, small group discussion, and assignments that need to be completed before the next class. FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you've dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely and much more! Bring the teens in your home with you so they can learn how to stay out of debt. Be sure to bring your dinner if you choose and fellowship while learning how you can manage money God's way. Co-Coordinators are Heather Vodnansky and Virginia Beatty.
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.