Financial Peace University
First Christian Church
Started Monday, January 7, 2019 6:00 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 2 Jan 07, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 3 Jan 21, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 3. Buyer Beware Jan 28, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 4. The Role of Insurance Feb 11, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 5. Retirement Planning Feb 18, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 6. Real Estate & Mortgages Feb 25, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 7. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 04, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 8. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Mar 11, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 9. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Mar 18, 2019 - 6:00 PM
First Christian Church
6 East 7th Street, Fulton, MO 65251
Make Money Resolutions your 2019 New Years Resolution! Change your life with Financial Peace University (FPU). This is a nine week class held on Monday evenings beginning at 6:00 pm, January 7. Anyone who wants financial peace should sign up. Each week there is a lesson, small group discussion, and assignments that need to be completed before the next class. FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you've dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely and much more! Bring the teens in your home with you so they can learn how to stay out of debt. Be sure to bring your dinner if you choose and fellowship while learning how you can manage money God's way. Co-Coordinators are Heather Vodnansky and Virginia Beatty.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way