Financial Peace University
Solid Rock Church
Starting Sunday, March 3, 2019 5:00 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Super Saving Mar 03, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 2. Relating With Money Mar 10, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Mar 17, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 4. Dumping Debt Mar 24, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Mar 31, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Apr 07, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Apr 14, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Apr 21, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Apr 28, 2019 - 5:00 PM
Solid Rock Church
903 Union Road, Lebanon, OH 45036
What if you could be debt-free with an emergency fund of 3 to 6 months of expenses saved, all while investing for retirement and planning for your family's future? Sound impossible? It's not! With Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University, you CAN take control of your money. This life changing 9-week course is taught by Dave Ramsey via video and coordinated by Michael and Sonya Pope. Classes will be in Lawrence Bishop Family Center (LBFC) Room 227 5:00 pm.
Ready to Win With Money?
Great! Michael Pope will reach out to help you purchase your membership and get you all set up!
Michael Pope has been notified of your interest in this group and will be contacting you soon.
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.