Financial Peace University
Started Sunday, January 13, 2019 9:00 AM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- Preview Lesson Jan 06, 2019 - 9:00 AM
- 1. Super Saving Jan 13, 2019 - 9:00 AM
- 2. Relating With Money Jan 20, 2019 - 9:00 AM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Jan 27, 2019 - 9:00 AM
- 4. Dumping Debt Feb 03, 2019 - 9:00 AM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 10, 2019 - 9:00 AM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Feb 17, 2019 - 9:00 AM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Feb 24, 2019 - 9:00 AM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Mar 03, 2019 - 9:00 AM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 10, 2019 - 9:00 AM
1185 Durham Road, Madison, CT 06443
This group will be using the FLEX format (watching the videos at home then coming together for discussion and application)
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.