Financial Peace University
Southview Baptist Church
Started Sunday, January 27, 2019 11:00 AMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Jan 27, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Feb 03, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Feb 10, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Feb 17, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 5. Buyer Beware Mar 03, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 10, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 7. Retirement Planning Mar 17, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Mar 24, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 31, 2019 - 11:00 AM
Southview Baptist Church
3434 South 13th Street, Lincoln, NE 68502
9-week Sunday morning class during the Bible study hour, 11 a.m. to 12 noon. Free CHILDCARE is provided! NEW! FPU Flex schedule. Watch the FPU video before class and come prepared to talk about the lesson, ask questions, and complete the hands-on learning activities. Watching the lessons ahead of time translates into a more powerful class experience. NOTE: there are new FPU materials for this class, and new pricing/membership options. Returnees are welcome. You will need to reactivate to have access to new materials. Order materials at least ~10 days before class starts. SNOW MAKEUP DAY is March 31!
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way