Financial Peace University
Neabsco Baptist Church
Started Thursday, January 3, 2019 7:00 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Jan 03, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Jan 10, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Jan 17, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Jan 24, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Jan 31, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Feb 07, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Feb 14, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Feb 21, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Feb 28, 2019 - 7:00 PM
Neabsco Baptist Church
15545 Cardinal Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22193
WHY AM I TAKING THIS CLASS? Open to the Public. Childcare will be provided and donations will be accepted for the service. Enter on the lower level. FPU will be held in Classroom 3 past the nursery on the left. Please take the time to go over your finances prior to the class, ask yourself... 1. How much do I earn? 2. How much am I giving? 3. How much am I saving? 4. How much am I investing.? The key element to moving towards a better financial footing is to ask yourself...WHY AM I TAKING THIS CLASS?
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way