Financial Peace University
Started Thursday, March 7, 2019 6:30 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Mar 07, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Mar 14, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Mar 21, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Mar 28, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Apr 04, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Apr 11, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Apr 18, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Apr 25, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding May 02, 2019 - 6:30 PM
Lance & Cheryl Briner
15551 Northwest US Highway 441, Alachua, FL 32615
Please order course materials online and bring to first class. We will meet in classroom located between Wok N Roll and Vet clinic.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way