Financial Peace University
Started Sunday, January 13, 2019 10:30 AMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- Preview Lesson Jan 06, 2019 - 10:30 AM
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Jan 13, 2019 - 10:30 AM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Jan 20, 2019 - 10:30 AM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Jan 27, 2019 - 10:30 AM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Feb 03, 2019 - 10:30 AM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 10, 2019 - 10:30 AM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Feb 17, 2019 - 10:30 AM
- 7. Retirement Planning Feb 24, 2019 - 10:30 AM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Mar 03, 2019 - 10:30 AM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 10, 2019 - 10:30 AM
9301 Eden Prairie Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55347
Grace Church - Room 150 - Class Starts at 10:30 a.m. and lasts 1.5 hours. You can order a book here online. Grace offers a great Sunday School program for your children. Be sure to arrive 15 minutes early to get your child registered for their Sunday School Class. A Preview Class will be held on Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. to answer any questions you have, help you get you signed up and enable you to get your box of materials if needed. The actual class will start on Sunday, January 13, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. You will need to watch the video for lesson one prior to the first class on the 13th. We will be discussing the video and concepts in the class. If you have questions, please contact the coordinator: Dan Germann at email@example.com. We are looking forward to seeing you. May God bless you on your path to financial peace!
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way