Financial Peace University
First Covenant Church
Started Tuesday, January 8, 2019 6:00 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Super Saving Jan 08, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 2. Relating With Money Jan 15, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Jan 22, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 4. Dumping Debt Jan 29, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 05, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Feb 12, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Feb 19, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Feb 26, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 05, 2019 - 6:00 PM
First Covenant Church
2302 Twin Bluff Road, Red Wing, MN 55066
Start the New Year off right and bust your debt in 2019! Our 9-week course starts Tuesday, Jan 8th from 6:00-8:00 and will be every Tuesday with the last class ending Tuesday, March 5th. Please reach out to Tracy @ CCFBank 651-267-3941 with any questions.
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.