Financial Peace University
Starting Sunday, February 24, 2019 5:00 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Super Saving Feb 24, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 2. Relating With Money Mar 03, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Mar 10, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 4. Dumping Debt Mar 17, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Mar 24, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 31, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Apr 07, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Apr 14, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Apr 21, 2019 - 5:00 PM
922 9th Street, Durham, NC 27705
NOTE - Be sure to purchase your class materials through the church office - class materials will be available as well at the first class. We must have sign up in advance to be sure to have space for you. Look forward to having you join us in this time together.
Ready to Win With Money?
Great! Mac Bare will reach out to help you purchase your membership and get you all set up!
Mac Bare has been notified of your interest in this group and will be contacting you soon.
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.