Financial Peace University
Started Wednesday, February 13, 2019 6:00 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Feb 13, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Feb 20, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Feb 27, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Mar 06, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Mar 13, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 20, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Mar 27, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Apr 03, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Apr 10, 2019 - 6:00 PM
Heidi and Jim Kober
1414 Pennsylvania Avenue, Bethlehem, PA 18018
Jr's Adventures (K-5th) will take place in the Children Ministry Center. Teenagers will use Generation Change curriculum in the Youth Center during this time.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way