Financial Peace University
Highland Gospel Community
Started Thursday, January 24, 2019 6:00 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Buyer Beware Jan 24, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 2. The Role of Insurance Jan 31, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Feb 07, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 4. Baby Step 2 Feb 14, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 5. Baby Step 3 Feb 28, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 6. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Mar 07, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Mar 14, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Apr 04, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Apr 11, 2019 - 6:00 PM
Highland Gospel Community
3800 North Clinton Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Hey everyone! I am so blessed that you have decided to go on this journey with my wife and I. In just a few short months after we decided to follow Uncle Dave, my wife and I paid off nearly $6,000.00 in debt!! Honestly, our marriage has never been better. We know where our money is, and what we plan to do with it. Our approach to this class will be very informal - feel free to bring your favorite snack, or drink to class each week (no judgments, promise). Please note as well - this class is a total and complete JUDGE FREE ZONE! You are attending a class about personal finance for crying out loud, there is not a need to act as if you have your finances together. Class will be held in the church's fellowship hall, just below the main sanctuary. If you are new to the building, please feel free to send me an email or text for directions. I look forward to seeing you all soon! Blessings, Kyle
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.