Financial Peace University
Second City Church
Started Tuesday, January 15, 2019 7:00 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Jan 15, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Jan 22, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Jan 29, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Feb 05, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 12, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Feb 19, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Feb 26, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Mar 05, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 12, 2019 - 7:00 PM
Second City Church
2001 N Orchard St, Chicago, IL 60614
This Financial Peace University group is hosted by Second City Church and will be located off site at an apartment community near Chicago and Larrabee. It is a quick 10 minute walk from the brown line and the CTA bus drops off a block away. Parking is not provided but it can be found on the street if diligent. We are excited for the new year and hope you can make it!
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way