Financial Peace University
Morningside Lutheran Church
Started Sunday, January 13, 2019 5:00 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Super Saving Jan 13, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 2. Relating With Money Jan 20, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Jan 27, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 4. Dumping Debt Feb 17, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 24, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 03, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Mar 10, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Mar 17, 2019 - 5:00 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 24, 2019 - 5:00 PM
Morningside Lutheran Church
700 S Martha, Sioux City, IA 51106
Welcome to Financial Peace University! FPU will be held on Sunday nights at Morningside Lutheran Church starting on January 13th from 5:00 to 7:00PM (or earlier). We will not be getting together on Super Bowl Sunday. We will meet in the kitchen lounge (lower level, by the gym). Most weeks pizza and beverages will be provided. The first part of the evening we will watch a video as a group and depending on the class size break into small groups to discuss what we learned. Childcare will be provided. The coordinators are Nick and Tabitha Kreber and Karl Pauling. We consider it an honor and a privilege to walk this journey with you and are looking forward to meeting you. There is also a monthly membership option available where you pay $69 up front and then $9.99 a month and can cancel at anytime. Email Karl at KarlPauling@gmail.com if you're interested in that.
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.