Financial Peace University
Mitch & Cheryl's House
Starting Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:00 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Super Saving Jan 22, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 2. Relating With Money Jan 29, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Feb 05, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 4. Dumping Debt Feb 12, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 19, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Feb 26, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Mar 05, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Mar 12, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 19, 2019 - 7:00 PM
Mitch & Cheryl's House
4706 Ramsgate Lane, Bowie, MD 20715
How about a New Year's resolution for a life-changing plan to take control of your money and get debt free (except for your mortgage) in an average of 21 months? What if it took 42 months? 63? It would still be a good news story as each month along the way frees up more options! The first week's class is a no-obligation preview. So come and see if FPU is for you and, if you want to sign up, we'll have memberships for sale. Classes run about 90 minutes and class size is limited to 12 people, so don't wait, register now! Hope to see you there, as we lead our 55th FPU class!
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.