Financial Peace University
Mitch & Cheryl's House
Started Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:00 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Jan 22, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Feb 05, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Feb 12, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Feb 19, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 26, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 05, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Mar 12, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Mar 19, 2019 - 7:00 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 26, 2019 - 7:00 PM
Mitch & Cheryl's House
4706 Ramsgate Lane, Bowie, MD 20715
How about a New Year's resolution for a life-changing plan to take control of your money and get debt free (except for your mortgage) in an average of 21 months? What if it took 42 months? 63? It would still be a good news story as each month along the way frees up more options! The first week's class is a no-obligation preview. So come and see if FPU is for you and, if you want to sign up, we'll have memberships for sale. Classes run about 90 minutes and class size is limited to 12 people, so don't wait, register now! Hope to see you there, as we lead our 55th FPU class!
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way