Financial Peace University
Starting Monday, February 4, 2019 6:30 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Super Saving Feb 04, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Relating With Money Feb 11, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Feb 18, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Dumping Debt Feb 25, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Mar 04, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 11, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Mar 18, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Mar 25, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Apr 01, 2019 - 6:30 PM
101 S Main Street, Belmont, NC 28012
Everyone is welcome. You do not need to be a part of Exodus Church to attend. Classes meet on Monday evenings from 6:30-8:30 PM. The FPU memberships will be purchased directly through the FPU Website. Child care for children ages 6 months through 5th grade is available at no cost, we do ask that you let us know how many kids you will need childcare for in advance so we can plan well to care for you. If you have any questions or need help registering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.