Financial Peace University
All Saints Lutheran Church
Starting Monday, January 28, 2019 6:30 PM
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- Preview Lesson Jan 21, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 1. Super Saving Jan 28, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Relating With Money Feb 04, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Cash Flow Planning Feb 11, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Dumping Debt Feb 18, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 25, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 04, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement and College Planning Mar 11, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate and Mortgages Mar 18, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 25, 2019 - 6:30 PM
All Saints Lutheran Church
15649 N 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85022
The new year is coming, which brings a new list of goals. If taking control of your household finances is on that list here is your opportunity! With new content and material, Financial Peace University is returning to All Saints beginning Monday, January 28. The nine week session will begin at 6:30 p.m. and run approximately 2 hours. Child care is available at no charge. There will be a preview on Monday, January 21st at 6:30 p.m. where you can have your FPU questions answered or you can contact me prior to the 21st. I have a limited number of memberships available for $75.00 each. If you'd like to purchase one of these memberships, please contact me directly. I am looking forward to the opportunity to help you begin your journey to financial peace.
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
With a Financial Peace Membership You'll Get ...
Financial Peace University Course
Nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Our premium app makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
Ask a Coach
Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
Access to FinancialPeace.com
Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.