Financial Peace University
All Saints Lutheran Church
Started Tuesday, January 29, 2019 6:30 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- Preview Lesson Jan 21, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Jan 29, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Feb 05, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Feb 12, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Feb 19, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 26, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 05, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Mar 12, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Mar 19, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Mar 26, 2019 - 6:30 PM
All Saints Lutheran Church
15649 N 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85022
The new year is coming, which brings a new list of goals. If taking control of your household finances is on that list here is your opportunity! With new content and material, Financial Peace University is returning to All Saints beginning Monday, January 28. The nine week session will begin at 6:30 p.m. and run approximately 2 hours. Child care is available at no charge. There will be a preview on Monday, January 21st at 6:30 p.m. where you can have your FPU questions answered or you can contact me prior to the 21st. I have a limited number of memberships available for $75.00 each. If you'd like to purchase one of these memberships, please contact me directly. I am looking forward to the opportunity to help you begin your journey to financial peace.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way