Financial Peace University
Started Sunday, October 6, 2019 11:00 AMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Oct 06, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Oct 13, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Oct 20, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Oct 27, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 5. Buyer Beware Nov 03, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Nov 10, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 7. Retirement Planning Nov 17, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Nov 24, 2019 - 11:00 AM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Dec 01, 2019 - 11:00 AM
3401 Oak View Drive, Omaha, NE 68144
The FPU class will meet in the class room space in the old CLK Red Room. There will be signage directing to the classroom for the first few weeks of the class.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way