Financial Peace University
Creekside Christian Church
Started Tuesday, June 18, 2019 6:30 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Jun 18, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Jun 25, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Jul 02, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Jul 09, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Jul 16, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Jul 23, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Jul 30, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Aug 06, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Aug 13, 2019 - 6:30 PM
Creekside Christian Church
8939 East Stockton Boulevard, Elk Grove, CA 95624
Hi everyone! We can't wait to share the same information that got our family out of debt and on the right plan to financial peace. We would love to see more people take control of their future and tackle their personal finances. We also love kids and have child care for $50 per family for all 9 weeks. So join the class and we will see you soon. Dean and Lana Cunday DeanCunday@aol.com.
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way