Financial Peace University
Started Wednesday, May 8, 2019 6:30 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting May 08, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 May 15, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 May 22, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 May 29, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Jun 05, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Jun 12, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Jun 19, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Jun 26, 2019 - 6:30 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Jul 03, 2019 - 6:30 PM
2323 Sylvan Road Southwest, Atlanta, GA 30310
Join Impact Church's Fiscally Fit for the third exciting cohort of Dave Ramsey's recently updated Financial Peace University class! Come and learn God's instructions to take control of your money, get out of debt, and create a plan for your future. This Works!!! Start winning with money today by registering for this 9 week intensive course. Register for this course by signing up here! Impact Church has already purchased course materials and will be available to you at MCafe for purchase on a worship Sunday or on the first night of class, for $99. Childcare is also available each night at a cost of $10 per child and $5 for each additional child in the family.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way