Financial Peace University
Rehoboth Reformed Church
Started Sunday, September 8, 2019 4:00 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Sep 08, 2019 - 4:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Sep 15, 2019 - 4:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Sep 29, 2019 - 4:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Oct 06, 2019 - 4:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Oct 13, 2019 - 4:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Oct 20, 2019 - 4:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Oct 27, 2019 - 4:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Nov 03, 2019 - 4:00 PM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Nov 10, 2019 - 4:00 PM
Rehoboth Reformed Church
8372 South Lucas Road, McBain, MI 49657
Join us at Rehoboth to change your life! Learn to get your finances in order in this fun, accessible class. Childcare provided on site. We'll meet together for 9 weeks in a row, and at the end, you'll have the tools you need to get rid of your debt and save for the future. If you want to check out the class without committing, join us on Sunday, September 8 at 4 pm to see what it's all about.
Ready to Win With Money?
Great! Rachel Potter will reach out to help you purchase your membership and get you all set up!
Rachel Potter has been notified of your interest in this group and will be contacting you soon.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way