Financial Peace University
Sam and Karen's Home
Starting Wednesday, July 31, 2019 6:00 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Jul 31, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Aug 07, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Aug 14, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Aug 21, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Aug 28, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Sep 04, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Sep 11, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Sep 18, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 9. The Great Misunderstanding Sep 25, 2019 - 6:00 PM
Sam and Karen Mitts
Sam and Karen's Home
608 Haskin Dr, San Antonio, TX 78209
This is a flex class. We will meet 3 times, otherwise you will be doing self study viewing the videos on your own time. We will meet privately before the class, after class 3 and after class 9. We will host "open conference calls" each week to answer questions and share among the class members. The 3 face to face will be at our home. Glad you signed up!
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way