Financial Peace University
Starting Thursday, May 21, 2020 6:30 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting May 21, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 May 28, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Jun 04, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Jun 11, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Jun 25, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 6. Understanding Insurance Jul 09, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 7. Building Wealth Jul 16, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Jul 23, 2020 - 6:30 PM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Jul 30, 2020 - 6:30 PM
580 Brookwood Point Place, Simpsonville, SC 29681
Financial Peace University at Brookwood Church / Dates of class: May 21 - July 23, 2020 / Class will NOT meet July 2, 2019 / Childcare offered for children infant - 5th grade. Must register by noon on Tuesday prior to Wednesday's class at: www.brookwoodchurch.org/childcare / Class Times: 6:30 - 8:00P each week / Location of Meeting: Pod C (located upstairs)
Ready to Win With Money?
Great! Lisa Campbell will reach out to help you purchase your membership and get you all set up!
Lisa Campbell has been notified of your interest in this group and will be contacting you soon.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way