Financial Peace University
Cornerstone Baptist Church
Started Wednesday, September 11, 2019 6:00 PMToggle Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Sep 11, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Sep 18, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Sep 25, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Oct 02, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Oct 09, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Oct 16, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Oct 23, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Oct 30, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Nov 06, 2019 - 6:00 PM
Cornerstone Baptist Church
5736 Inman Road, Greensboro, NC 27410
New to Cornerstone or just coming for FPU? Simply enter the church's main entrance, and we'll have someone at our Guest Desk to show you where the class meets. We love to welcome guests! Do you have kids? Childcare is available. Your kids can participate in our AWANA program or go to nursery while you attend FPU. AWANA Clubs are for children who were 2 years old by September 1, 2018 - 5th grade, and nursery is for those younger than the 2 year old class. Do you have more questions? Please contact our Executive Pastor Dennis Nealy at Dennis.Nealy@cornerstonesbc.org or contact our Children's Minister Hannah Spear at Hannah.Spear@cornerstonesbc.org. You can also call our church office (336) 665-1944.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way