Financial Peace University
Cottonwood Creek Church
Started Sunday, September 8, 2019 4:15 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Sep 08, 2019 - 4:15 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Sep 15, 2019 - 4:15 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Sep 22, 2019 - 4:15 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Sep 29, 2019 - 4:15 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Oct 06, 2019 - 4:15 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Oct 20, 2019 - 4:15 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Oct 27, 2019 - 4:15 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Nov 03, 2019 - 4:15 PM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Nov 10, 2019 - 4:15 PM
Cottonwood Creek Church
1015 Sam Rayburn Tollway, Allen, TX 75013
Please call Kylee at 972 359 7777 to arrange childcare. Childcare is available for birth through 2 years old. Children 3 years old (by September 1, 2019) must be enrolled in AWANA. There is a $30 registration fee plus the cost of uniform and book. AWANA information can be found here: http://cottonwoodcreek.org/ministries/children/awana. Questions? We'd love to answer them! If you are a returning alumnus, we are glad to have you back! If you already own the 9 week program you do not need another membership, but you may want to upgrade to get a new workbook (it has changed this year) or access the online tools. Login at http://financialpeace.com for details.
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way