Financial Peace University
Started Sunday, September 22, 2019 2:30 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Sep 22, 2019 - 2:30 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Sep 29, 2019 - 2:30 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Oct 06, 2019 - 2:30 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Oct 13, 2019 - 2:30 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Oct 20, 2019 - 2:30 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Nov 03, 2019 - 2:30 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Nov 10, 2019 - 2:30 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Nov 17, 2019 - 2:30 PM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Nov 24, 2019 - 2:30 PM
John and Maddi Sculley
1123 E Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205
Dave's 9 week class will teach you everything you need to know about dumping debt, building wealth, and changing your family tree. More than one million families have attended FPU with amazing results. On average, they pay off $5,300 in debt and save $2,700 in just 90 days. Class starts on Sunday, September 22nd. It will be held at the CityChurch Downtown Campus from 2:30p.m.-4:00p.m. in the Kids City Park room on the second floor. There will be NO child care offered for this class. For more information, please contact John and Maddi via text 210-268-4652 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Win With Money?
Great! John and Maddi Sculley will reach out to help you purchase your membership and get you all set up!
John and Maddi Sculley has been notified of your interest in this group and will be contacting you soon.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way