Financial Peace University
Valley View Christian Church
Started Wednesday, September 4, 2019 6:00 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Sep 04, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Sep 11, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Sep 18, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Sep 25, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Oct 02, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Oct 09, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Oct 16, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Oct 23, 2019 - 6:00 PM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Oct 30, 2019 - 6:00 PM
Valley View Christian Church
11004 Wildfield Lane, Littleton, CO 80125
In an effort to encourage and reward participation in the Financial Peace University (FPU) course, the following policy serves as a measure for successful completion: 1. Participant should purchase Member Kit from VVCC Bookstore, prior to/or during the 1st class of course (please provide a copy of your receipt to your Class Facilitator) 2. Participant will be on time and not miss any of the 9 sessions. (participant can substitute/exchange sessions if another class is available at Valley View, or register for the class online and submit receipt, but no ?make-up? sessions will be available for reimbursement purposes) 3. The reimbursement is available for the ?9 week? succession, and is not available over a longer period of time. 4. Participant will record their attendance at each class. 5. You may be asked to film a video testimony of the benefits of FPU for your lives/family. 6. Reimbursement will be by check, mailed to the address we have on file for you.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way