Financial Peace University
First Covenant Church
Started Tuesday, January 7, 2020 6:00 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Jan 07, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Jan 14, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Jan 21, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Jan 28, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 04, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Feb 11, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Feb 18, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Feb 25, 2020 - 6:00 PM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Mar 03, 2020 - 6:00 PM
First Covenant Church
2302 Twin Bluff Road, Red Wing, MN 55066
Start the new year off right by learning how to eliminate debt. The class meets every Tuesday at 6:00 P.M. starting January 7th, and goes nine weeks ending March 4th. Childcare is available upon request. Signup is easy! Contact me, Rob at email@example.com or Tracy at CCF Bank 651-267-3941. Thank you so much and can't wait to see you in the new year to smash debt to pieces.
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way