Financial Peace University
Started Sunday, January 12, 2020 10:30 AMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Jan 12, 2020 - 10:30 AM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Jan 19, 2020 - 10:30 AM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Jan 26, 2020 - 10:30 AM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Feb 02, 2020 - 10:30 AM
- 5. Buyer Beware Feb 09, 2020 - 10:30 AM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Feb 16, 2020 - 10:30 AM
- 7. Retirement Planning Feb 23, 2020 - 10:30 AM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Mar 01, 2020 - 10:30 AM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Mar 08, 2020 - 10:30 AM
9301 Eden Prairie Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55347
Grace Church - Room 215A - Class Starts at 10:30 a.m. and lasts 90 minutes. You can order the materials here online. Grace offers a great Sunday School program for your children. Be sure to arrive 15 minutes early to get your child registered for their Sunday School Class. Class will start on Sunday, January 12, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. You will need to watch the video for Lesson One, "Baby Step 1 & Budgeting", prior to the first class. We will be discussing the video and concepts in the class. If you have questions, please contact the coordinator: Dan Germann at email@example.com. We are looking forward to seeing you. May God bless you on your path to financial peace!
Ready to Win With Money?
Here's What You'll Get:
- Accountability and encouragement with local group
- Necessary materials to win on your journey
- 1 year of FREE access to tools that work the plan with you, including EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value)
- Newly refreshed content, including two bonus courses
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way