Financial Peace University
First Baptist Church
Started Sunday, February 9, 2020 4:00 PMSee Full Group Schedule ^
- Lesson Title Date & Time
- 1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting Feb 09, 2020 - 4:00 PM
- 2. Baby Step 2 Feb 16, 2020 - 4:00 PM
- 3. Baby Step 3 Feb 23, 2020 - 4:00 PM
- 4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7 Mar 01, 2020 - 4:00 PM
- 5. Buyer Beware Mar 08, 2020 - 4:00 PM
- 6. The Role of Insurance Mar 29, 2020 - 4:00 PM
- 7. Retirement Planning Apr 05, 2020 - 4:00 PM
- 8. Real Estate & Mortgages Apr 19, 2020 - 4:00 PM
- 9. Outrageous Generosity Apr 26, 2020 - 4:00 PM
First Baptist Church
8750 Veterans Memorial Parkway, O'Fallon, MO 63366
Limited number of FPU memberships on hand at $99 each. Class meets in the Annex Cafe, located in the smaller brick building on campus. Park by the house in the middle of the campus and enter through the southeast door of the building. There will be signage on the door to show you are at the right place. Free childcare is provided. Once you sign up for the course, please email Brandon Kiesling (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information: Name Spouse's Name, if applicable Email (will be used as your log in for FPU online resources) Phone Number Childcare Needs, if applicable (names, ages, allergies, etc.) Thanks!
Ready to Win With Money?
Great! Brandon Kiesling will reach out to help you purchase your membership and get you all set up!
Brandon Kiesling has been notified of your interest in this group and will be contacting you soon.
What is Financial Peace University?
The Knowledge You Need to Win With Money
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)
Your purchase includes access to Financial Peace Membership FREE for one year!
After one year, your Financial Peace University Membership will renew at $99/year. You can change your payment schedule to $9.99/month OR cancel at any time.
What does my Financial Peace Membership include?
The Tools You Need to Win With Money
An App to Manage Your Monthly Budget in Real Time
Tools That Work the Plan With You
Access to Coaches for the Tough Questions
Livestreams That Keep You Motivated
Courses to Continue Your Journey
Extra Benefits Along the Way